Monday 2 June 2014

I've had a web-site for some years that has been static, used solely to get a web presence, suffered from an inability to change the content and no SEO activity. Surprise surprise I've had very limited enquiries from it most of which have been SEO companies touting for business!!

Finally I decided to revamp the site and use an alternative provider offering a content management system and fully optimising for SEO. In my case I used Graham Nicklin from www.itseeze-wolverhampton.co.uk.

It has certainly increased my on-line presence almost immediately - having followed the guidance on alt tags, page headings etc, I've found myself on Page 1 of Google for the search terms I wanted and can already see an increase in activity on the site.

The message is clear - give your web-site some TLC and go to a provider who knows their stuff and you'll get results almost instantly. It certainly does not have to cost an arm and a leg in terms of money or time.

Thanks for listening.

Shaun

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Shaun for Flying the Flag where SEO is concerned ! too many web designers do not provide this service, which in my opinion should be a pre requisite, after all what is the point in having a great looking website which nobody gets to see and most importantly does not generate enquiries ! Its also great to see that you have been able to add your own Key Phrases and Meta Data to assist with Google page 1 Rankings !

    ReplyDelete